CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) SCREENING IS AVAILABLE TO NEW AND CURRENT PATIENTS
To make an appointment,
call (845) 226-4590
Who should get a Coronavirus (COVID-19) screening?
For the good of all of our community, and to help control the virus spreading to more people around you, it is vital that you be screened through a Virtual Visit with a Northern Medical Group provider who will determine and if you are a candidate for testing. They will set up your apointment for testing:
- If you are experiencing a cough, fever, shortness of breath or any flu-like symptoms, you should be screened
- If you have had contact with someone who has tested positive for Coronavirus
- If you or a person close to you has been diagnosed with COVID-19
What is Northern Medical Group?
Northern Medical Specialists, Community Primary Care and Digestive Disease Center are all part of Northern Medical Group. If you are a patient of any of our practices, you can be screened for Coronavirus (COVID-19). If you are a new patient, you can also be screened here.
We want to help you, whether or not you have insurance
Because of the Coronavirus, many insurance plans are covering Virtual Visits. We will bill your insurance for the visit. If you don’t have insurance, please don’t let that stop you! The fee is $75 for an established patient. A new patient without insurance will be charged $125, plus a fee of $51 for COVID-19 testing.
How does a Northern Medical Group Virtual Visit work?
First steps to plan a Virtual VisitYou will need either:
- Smartphone - with Healow app installed, available at the App Store for iPhones and at Google Play for Android.
- Computer, laptop or desktop with a built-in camera and a microphone
- When you are going to have your Virtual Visit, make sure you are in a quiet, private area with a good internet connection.
- A Northern Medical Group Patient Portal Account. If you don’t already have one. all us at (845) 226-4590 to set up your account.
For Coronavirus (COVID-19) Virtual Visit;